ING Campus Cookie Statement
What are cookies?
Cookies are tiny files we store on your computer when you visit our website, similar technologies are files which are stored on your web browser when you access our website with your web browser. In this statement, we will mean both cookies and similar technologies when we talk about ‘cookies’. Some cookies are necessary for certain functions on our website. Other cookies allow us to analyse how you use our website. They tell us more about you, such as the pages you visit on our website and the elements of our website you are most interested in. We use this information to improve our website. We limit the information we collect through cookies to what is necessary for the purposes mentioned below and, when possible, anonymize the information.
What cookies are used on this website?
We only use one type of cookies on this website: analysis cookies which use your anonymized IP address.
- Analysis cookies (anonymous):
- We use Google Analytics cookies for statistical analysis about the way in which you use our website. Google Analytics collects information about how you navigate on our website, which pages you visit, specific content you view, how much time you spend on the website, how much time you spend on a certain page, search queries and list filters you use and the IP address of your mobile device or tablet.
The following measures have been taken to protect your privacy:
- We have concluded a data processing agreement with Google. This means Google is the processor of your information and can only operate upon our instruction;
- We have activated the option whereby the last octet (8bits) of your IP address are removed before Google stores your IP address;
- We have de-activated the default option to share your personal information with Google
- We do not share Google Analytics data with other services of Google.
Monitoring of website visitors only takes place on this website and does not extend to any other website or the device used by the website visitor. Your personal data are not shared with any party outside the ING group of companies. Personal data are retained for the period necessary to create the statistical reports on website visitors.
Website visitors have the right to receive an overview or copy of the data collected on them, the right to have data rectified where possible, the right to object against the processing, the right to have the data erased and the right to restrict processing of their personal data.
The right to receive an overview or a copy of the personal data cannot be exercised if the data are necessary for the prevention, detection or investigation of possible criminal activity. The right to erasure and the right to restriction of personal data collected cannot be exercised if:
- ING needs the data for the prevention, detection or investigation of possible criminal activity
- ING needs the information for the establishment, exercise or defence of a legal claim, or
- ING needs the information to comply with a legal obligation.
You can exercise your rights via email email@example.com.
Want to know more about what happens to your personal information?
For more general information about your privacy, you can visit the general privacy statement.
This cookie disclaimer may be modified from time to time to comply with applicable laws or to reflect our updated business practices. Please check this page from time to time for any changes.